It is not necessary to print the voucher.
1. When booking you must enter the number plate of the car you will be using to access the car park.
2. On the day of skiing, go directly to the Telecabina Ruda car park.
3. At the car park exit, the number plate detector will recognise it and open the barrier.
4. If it does not recognise the car, go to the CONTROL POINT located on floor -2, staircase A. BEFORE 17.00H and give your booking reference number and number plate.
Make sure you have entered your number plate correctly when making your booking.
If at the time of booking you do not know your number plate or you will arrive at the station with another car, please send an email to email@example.com indicating your booking reference number and new number plate.
If at least 24 hours before the entrance to the car park we have not received the registration number of the vehicle that will occupy the parking space, the free service will be canceled and you will have to pay the corresponding amount to leave the parking space.
The free Parking Telecabina service is only for accommodation + ski pass bookings made directly with Baqueira Beret reservations center. The number of days of parking is linked to the number of days of the ski pass, not the number of days of accommodation.
Maximum height allowed for cars 2,30m.
Limit of parking spaces according to the number of people with a ski pass in each booking:
- 1 car: 1-4 people with ski pass
- 2 cars: 5-8 people with ski pass
- 3 cars: 9 or more people with ski pass
*Subject to availability.